In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that you take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So over at An Island Life, Kailani decided that on Fridays she would take it easy on posting, too. She’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.
If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at An Island Life’s blog. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!
So my question this Friday is:
What summer movie would you most like to see? Or if you see a lot of movies, which one was your favorite this summer?
So just in case my bestie Ange, aka the owner 1,000 shiny new Bragging Rights points, didn’t answer clearly enough, here are the answers to my Famous First Lines post which was posted twice, but I’m too lazy to link you up all over the place, so yeah, here are the answers:
- Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
- Lamb by Christopher Moore
- Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
- The Amber Spyglass by Philip Pullman
- A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
- One for the Money by Janet Evanovich
- The Bad Beginning by Lemony Snickett
- Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
- The Luxe by Anna Godbersen
- A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
- The Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde
Consider that your To Read list for the future as all are really stellar books, although if you are a guy reading this, maybe just numbers 2, 4, 7, 10 & 11. The others are a bit girly despite their truly awesome being-ness.
Class Dismissed. Go play in the summer sun while you can.