Stewart, obviously. And, on that note, do you think Martha would <3 you? Or at least your blog. She’s running a contest on HER blog here for bloggers everwhere. She will be highlighting a few of her favorite blogs and you can submit your blogs for consideration. The bloggers chosen will be reviewed on Martha’s personal blog. Sounds pretty cool right?
Don’t have a blog? Why not? Well if you are looking for help getting started check out this post on her blog and then when you are all set up – ENTER it in her contest by commenting on her post with your blog address and a description and be sure to mention the contest on your own blog to be eligible to win.
So what are you waiting for?
- the gentle breathing of SB has he naps…
- the playful giggling of MM, who is not napping, but not unhappy…
- the hum of the sewing machine as dh sews fabric so that it won’t fray…
- the light tappity tapping of the keys as I type…
- a clanging sound from outside, perhaps at the dumpster or a car?
- the gardening gloves from my swap partner, Meg
- the Forty Licks Rolling Stones cd that I need to rip
- “bouquet” of flower pens; they don’t need to water & they’re functional!
- my son’s toy drill which was taken away for reasons unknown to me
- an LTD Commodities holiday catalog
- my wedding rings, which I’ve been fidgeting with today
- the edge of the desk digging into one arm as I type
- a box of Kleenex to help with my allergies
- the book I’ve been reading voraciously, Breaking Dawn
- a pad of paper to write a shopping list
- coffee with pumpkin spice creamer
- a rich, melty grilled cheddar cheese sandwich
- a glass of cold water
- Trader Joes unfiltered apple juice that could pass for apple cider
- honey whole wheat pretzel sticks, also from Trader Joes
- coffee brewing in the kitchen
- baby powder and that ‘clean baby (toddler)’ smell
- a fresh cool breeze
- a hamster cage which needs to be cleaned
- that’s about it
Found this meme at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom.