This week’s Saturday 9 is all about the Best of What’s Around, such as:
1. What’s the best new website you’ve found? I just heard about the blogging equivalent of NaNoWriMo. It’s called NaBloPoMo and their main blogging event is in November, just like NaNoWriMo. If you already post in your blog daily, this should be ridiculously easy for you and there are prizes involved!
2. What’s the best movie you’ve seen?
3. What’s the best quote you know?
“I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.”
- Galileo Galilei
4. What’s the best book you’ve read?
Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer
5. What’s the best thing someone’s done for you?
Um my husband agreed to marry me two years ago, that was pretty cool.
6. What’s the best thing about your job?
You mean my lack thereof? Being home for all the silly moments and the sweet moments and you know the momenty moments. They pretty much rock. Moments like this:
7. What’s the best CD you own?
John Mayer: Where The Light Is I’ve been obsessed with this cd since I bought it. It’s better than oxygen.
8. What’s the best new TV show you watch?
Fringe – Pacey, conspiracy theories, Pacey… pretty much… Pacey…
9. What’s the best car you’ve owned?
This is a 1971 MGB Convertible – I had a ’69 but the body style is essentially the same
So, what’s the best of the best in your book?
For more Saturday 9 fun just click here.