Jen @ Daily Mish Mash just awarded me, you guessed it, another bloggy award. These are like crack my friends – I cannot get enough. I thought about just awarding it and be done with it, as I feel like suddenly I get these all the time, but I don’t want to let myself forget how special all my bloggy friends are – how much I love the community I’ve found here – I want to soak it all in and celebrate each one while I can – before MM grows up and tells me there are more important things in my life to worry about – like him. So while he’s completely distracted with his toy maracas and PBS, let’s show off the newest bling addition to my bling family and then do the whole rules and awarding thing, kay?
Now Jen had like five different awards to give away and understandably decided to forgo the “tell five things” bit of the award process and just went straight to the thank yous and awarding. But you know me, I cannot pass up the chance to talk about myself, so I went to the page of her awarder to see what the rules would have been and it looked FUN so, here are the rules:
- You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.
- You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
- You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.
Here are 5 of my favorite addictions:
- Um blogging, obviously
- Wachusett Sour Cream and Onion potato chips – I have to ration them or risk inhaling 1,000 calories in one sitting.
- Grey’s Anatomy, Bones, America’s Next Top Model…
- Reading as many books as humanly possible and staying up too late doing so
- Playing silly games on Facebook like Pack Rat or Geo Challenge
And here are five fabulous bloggers that I cannot get enough of:
- Jenni @ Jiggety Jigg
- Mrs Newlywed @ Misadventures of a Newlywed
- Patrice @ Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman
- Laurel @ Laurel Out Loud
- Andrea @ Red Knows How