I snagged this meme from Jen @ Stuff Jen Says and since I’m sitting here being all boring and “not-wanting-to-do-anything-ish” I figured I’d go ahead and meme to my heart’s content. Like there was any chance I wouldn’t… Honestly, when was the last time I turned down a good meme?
- What is your salad dressing of choice?
I really like Annie’s Goddess Dressing or a raspberry vinaigrette
- What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
It’d have to be Applebees, we are Applebees fanatics in this family. Also love my new mexican place
- What food could you eat for two weeks straight and not get sick of it?
I gotta be honest, there aren’t many of them, but some things I eat a lot of are Greek yogurt, Trader Joe’s cheese puffs, Wachusett Sour Cream and Onion potato chips and right about now – Girl Scout Cookies.
- What are your pizza toppings of choice?
spinach, feta cheese & Alfredo sauce
- What do you like to put on your toast?
either butter (preferably ICBINB) or peanut butter, sometimes jelly
- How many televisions are in your house?
two but we almost never watch the second one (in our bedroom)
- What color cell phone do you have?
bright red – it’s beautiful
- Are you right-handed or left-handed?
- Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
one baby and my wisdom teeth (and that other tooth that makes me hate dentists…)
- What is the last heavy item you lifted?
My son after I came into his room to say “get back in bed” only to be greeted by a pile of poop on the floor. Yeah you totally wanted to hear that didn’t you? Good news is my son was heavier than the poop and somehow his bed and sheets remained unstained.
- Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Nope, not that I recall
- If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
No I really couldn’t handle that kind of knowledge gracefully.
- If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I really have no desire to change it at all – I’m fairly happy with my name actually.
- Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
No but I might be able to convince my husband to do it for me, does that count?
- How many pairs of flip-flops do you own?
I think two but I only wear one pair – my Croc flip flops were one of my first true loves.
- What’s your goal for the year?
To have a baby. So far I’m half way to meeting that goal, so I guess it’s going well.
- Last person you talked to?
Verbally – my son – you can imagine what I said to him. “Textually” my husband – we discussed our calories for the day. I neglected to tell him about his son’s adventures, not wanting to put a damper on his mood yet. I’ll save that for when he gets home.
- Last person you hugged?
My son. Obviously before the pooping on the floor incident of twenty minutes ago.
- Favorite season?
probably the fall – I like the spring and love summer, but for me autumn has the most ideal, warm and non-buggy weather, and not as much rain as the spring.
- Favorite holiday?
I don’t even know anymore. Being a grown up kind of ruins holidays because you have to be all grown-up like. Can I say my son’s birthday? Next year that won’t even be so easy because I can’t in good conscience play favorites with their birthdays.
- Favorite day of the week?
Toss up between Saturday and Sunday, depends on what we have going on I guess.
- Favorite month?
That one where only awesome things happen and the weather is beautiful for 30 days straight?
- First place you went this morning?
to the living room to sit around and look like Death while my husband worked out with the WiiFit (why do they have to be so productive and goody goody when we’re not?)
- What’s the last movie you saw?
Well I watched Space Chimps two or three times this morning but the last “newest” movie I saw was the newest National Treasure movie. Last movie in theater? Heck if I remember. I probably blogged about it?
- Do you smile often?
Probably not as much as I should – I don’t really keep track
- Do you always answer your phone?
When I want to and I hear it ringing – sometimes my phone just sort of brain farts and chooses not to ring for no apparent reason. And sometimes I’m a jerk. But other than that, yes, always.
- It’s four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
AT&T saying, “We know that you don’t actually have text messaging as an option in your plan so even though you can’t send or receive text messages from people you like, we’re still going to send you junk text messages, encouraging you to buy games and songs for your phone, even though you’ve never done that, ever.” True story.
- If you could change your eye color what would it be?
I think blue or green could be fun – but I’d want it to be temporary with the option to change them anytime I wanted.
- What flavor drink do you get at Sonic?
I’ll have to get back to you on that if and when I ever go to a Sonic – are they good?
- Have you ever had a pet fish?
Not of my own, personally, but my dad and grandma have kept them in outdoor ponds (and killed all of them in quick succession). My family shouldn’t be allowed to own fish – I think we’re cursed in that department.
- Favorite Christmas song?
“Baby It’s Cold Outside”
- What’s on your wish list for your birthday?
I’d love to get a new cell phone – I’d also love a new car, a house and a new wide screen tv but I’m guessing you meant realistic wish list?
- Can you do push-ups?
I’m pretty sure that’s a pregnancy no-no, sorry.
- Can you do a chin-up?
I’m pretty sure that’s a pregnancy no-no, sorry.
- Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
Mostly excited, definitely some nervousness thrown in for good measure though.
- If given the chance, would you go back in time?
Nah, probably not – future maybe.
- Do you have any saved texts?
Did you read question number 27? No? Stop being a lazy meme reader and scroll back up. ::taps foot:: I’ll wait.
- Ever been in a car wreck?
- Do you have an accent?
Not really – I’m kind of void of accent I think. Probably comes with the territory of moving too much. I don’t actually belong anywhere.
- What is the last song to make you cry?
Beats me. I’m pregnant – lots of things make me cry – and yet right now nothing comes to mind at all. Maybe it was a 1st trimester thing?
- Plans tonight?
Watching American Idol and Lie To Me – and making chicken Parmesan – fun, exciting times!
- Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
- Name three things you bought yesterday.
Well my husband did the actual shopping (mid week groceries) but three of the things he got were whole grain pasta flour, my 100 calorie kettle corn pop corn & bananas
- Have you ever been given roses?
- Current hate right now?
- Met someone who changed your life?
Duh my husband
- How did you bring in the New Year?
We went to my husband’s bosses house again – I think it’s probably our new tradition. It was fun – we had fondu and my son fell and smacked his head on their dining room table in the middle of a chocolate coma – awesome. (Man, am I in a mood or what?)
- What song represents you?
“Daughters” by John Mayer which could also be called, “Try Not To Mess Up Your Kids Lives Too Much” by John Mayer
- What were you doing midnight last night?
probably turning over from my left side to my right and shaking off whichever leg had fallen asleep
- What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
“Honestly, you couldn’t have let me finish my dream? I was dreaming about Booth and Brennan for pete’s sake!”
If you’re feeling all blah and life-avoidy today, too, consider yourself tagged. If you aren’t feeling that way but still want to fill this out, you’re tagged, too. It’s a two-fer.