snagged from Jen @ Stuff Jen Says…
- Quick, what’ll it be: coffee or tea?
First thing in the morning, I’ll likely go for a cup of coffee; in the afternoons I prefer tea typically (or hot cocoa)
- How many “hits” a week would say that you take?
Not enough that referring to them as “hits” made sense – haha – I usually have a cup of coffee or tea in the morning and a few times a week I’ll have tea in the afternoon – so around 7-10 cups a week I’d guess? Darn you for making me do math on my coffee break!
- If there was to be a coffee or tea drink named after you on the menu board at Starbucks, what would it be?
“Jen’s Sweet Tooth Special” has a nice ring to it – guaranteed to be sweet enough (probably too sweet if you’re one of those weird black coffee drinkers) with as much milk as it takes (no cream or half and half please) and maybe some shots of chocolate or something else unnecessarily sweet in addition?
- Do you drink coffee when it’s hot out?
I’d probably get an iced coffee, but sure – that’s the best time to have an iced coffee after all!
- How do you feel about Starbucks Frappuccinos?
I’m a big fan – they are always sweet enough, and since it’s a cold drink I don’t have to wait for it to cool down so I can drink it! Besides dessert coffee is really my area of preference.
- Where in the world would you most like to sit down and order a coffee or tea?
I can see being in love with the idea of having a cup of coffee in Paris – it just sounds romantic. And of course since my not-so-realistic travel bug is still nibbling, I wouldn’t mind a nice cafe in Vermont or Maine either. Actually – any celebratory ‘my husband got a job’ coffee would be awesome – if he’s employed then I’m guessing I’ll be happy wherever we are – and since I’ll be able to afford to go out for coffee then, I won’t have to worry about going to jail for stealing coffee – that’d be good, too, because drinking coffee in a jail cell is not on my list of acceptable answers to this question.
- Were your parents coffee drinkers? Tea drinkers?
My dad doesn’t drink either pretty much at all – I actually have no idea which my mother would prefer as she didn’t raise me, I’ve never had either with her.
- Would you prefer coffee or tea in a shop or at home?
I will probably like the drink better if it’s at home so I can mix it to my absolute preference – but I love going out for coffee or teas anyway. Nothing like relaxing at a good coffee shop.
- Would you ever wear jewelry made out of coffee beans or earrings shaped like coffee cups?
No, I’m sorry, that’s just unacceptable.
- What is the absolute most perfect pastry to be taken alongside a coffee or tea?
There aren’t many bad pastries to eat with coffee or tea – cakes, breads, pies, cookies – I like them all. Right now I’m craving a chocolate chip cookie fresh out of the oven so that’s my answer today.