This is my first time participating in the Friday’s Fave Five meme hosted by Living To Tell The Story, but the basic concept is pretty easy – list five favorite moments from the week, things that made you smile, things that were gooooood. A little power of positive thinking, anybody? Here are mine:
- Getting my latest ultrasound yesterday was awesome, if only because now I now that despite my total lack of weight gain, BB is apparently a little fatty at just over 5 pounds and all is well!
- The maintenance guy came and fixed our dryer today! I’m looking forward to normal dry cycles for next week’s laundry!
- My spaghetti bolognese came out awesome on Tuesday – it’s all about cooking the onions until they are golden brown so they are sweet and do their thing without being all in your face and oniony.
- The rousing success of teaching MM song and dance numbers like Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes and the Hokey Pokey – we also all played hide and seek yesterday after dinner which was too much freaking fun and involved a lot of time being silly with cardboard boxes!
- Meeting my new OB on Tuesday and scheduling the birth of little Baby Blueberry (July 21) could not be more exciting! And it’s such a relief to know where the new doctor’s office is, how to get there (I even went there without my GPS on Thursday!) and that the nurses and my new OB are really nice and helpful (not to mention that apparently my new health insurance just rocks) is all told, probably the best thing ever.