Snagged this meme from Jen @ Our Daily Big Top – I’m pretty sure it has a couple of different questions making this sort of like brand new and not me killing time when I could be doing anything more productive…
8 Things I’m Looking Forward To:
- Going to the beach – this weekend I hope.
- Having this baby already! A little over a month!
- My grandma coming to visit / help out with MM and the new baby for 2 weeks
- My dad and Marie coming to visit shortly after that…
- Dan’s parents coming to visit shortly after that (It’s like we’re famous or something)!
- The company picnic next month, the Saturday before my scheduled cesarean.
- Dan coming home tonight – it always feels long over due by the time he gets here.
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
- Did the laundry.
- Worked on the Top Secret Father’s Day gift.
- Got an adorable blanket and pillow for the baby from my friend Amanda @ Funkepunkemonke.
- Got a confirmation on my grandma’s flight dates for her trip here next month!
- Decided between steak, lobster or steak and lobster for the company picnic (I went with a little of both).
- Watched a Futurama 4-part episode marathon thingy on Comedy Central with the hubster.
- Made homemade chicken nuggets and onion rings for dinner. Would you believe my kid turned down the chicken nuggets? You know I really made them for him so I was a bit upset.
- Blogged, obviously.
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
- Lose weight just by thinking about it.
- Have babies just by thinking about it (the birth part, not the conception).
- Inherit a ridiculously large amount of money.
- See my toes when I’m standing…
- Get out off the couch without assistance or a lot of planning.
- Get up two flights of stairs without being completely winded.
- Are you noticing a trend? Basically, not be pregnant anymore (but I still want the kid)!
8 Shows I Watch:
- The Ellen Degeneres Show
- Everyday Italian
- 30 Minute Meals With Rachel Ray
- Iron Chef America
- Grey’s Anatomy
- America’s Next Top Model
8 Favorite Fruits:
- Lemons and Limes (in stuff, not just on their own)
- Mandarin Oranges
8 Places I’d Like To Travel To:
- The Grand Canyon
- Paris, France
- Rome (or anywhere in Italy)
- London, England
- Disney World
- Washington DC
8 Places I’ve Lived:
- Twice in, CA
- My Grandparents House, MA
- Several Places In, KY
- My Dad’s House, MA
- College, MA
- With My In-Laws, MA
- First Apartment, MA
- Current Apartment, WI