- Tell me the absolute best way to watch a movie.
- Do you ever think about your own funeral? If so, do you have specific ideas about how you would like it to be?
- Are you more of a giver or a taker?
- Vacations: planned activities and schedules, or play it by ear?
- What is one often overlooked item in your home that needs to be cleaned regularly?
- Name a cause that means a lot to you.
- Do you eat a regular old peanut butter jelly sandwich, or do you customize it? And by the way, jelly or no jelly?
- If we were having a conversation in person, how would I know if you were nervous?
- Do you have an elaborate bedtime routine, or just the basics of tooth brushing and jammies?
- Have you ever regretted something you wrote on your blog?
- Has anyone ever told you that you look like a famous person or celebrity? Did you agree?
- If you were going to dedicate a song to a loved one or friend, what would the song be and to whom would it be dedicated?
Snuggled up on the couch, under a blanket on a cool evening, watching a fantastic movie with my husband while… both kids are asleep… and we’re eating some fantastic snack that we both magically have enough calories left for.
Not in a specific sense, no. I’ve thought about it in passing but I don’t do well with death thoughts so I generally just gloss over the idea and try to think of something else. I have been lucky enough so far that I haven’t had a major death in my life yet though so that’s probably a big part of it.
I think I’m a healthy mix. In that I occasionally give to an unhealthy level and occasionally take just as much. A healthy mix of two extremes.
I definitely have a tendency to plan anything I can, but I don’t mind playing things by ear once we get there. We can blow off some of the plans or add something in, I just like to have a game plan on the mundanities – like where are we staying, what are we hoping to see, what restaurants are in the area that we might want to check out. Budget. All that boring stuff that for some reason I absolutely looooove to plan out. Like it’s almost as much fun as the vacation.
the bathroom? I ignore it more than I should for sure. But I think ::knock on wood:: that Dan tends to it more than I’d ever notice because things do get cleaned even if I’m not cleaning them. I’m lucky that he was raised by a clean freak and some of those tendencies have stuck.
There’s no one big cause that stands out to me. I’m a fairly compassionate person so lots of things tug at my heart strings – if I gave regularly to all of them I’d go broke. I have a cousin who is autistic so I am always listening for news in the autism world although I don’t do very much personally to support the cause, if we were wealthy, I might. I am fairly passionate about the environment and health and also literacy, but I mean… I’m a bit of a bleeding heart like I said, so I just dip my feet into all of it, have a strange probably unnecessary beef against corn and corn by products – oh and the treatment of cows in beef farms… but I mean, it’s really all things that I think about as opposed to do much about on a global level. If that makes any sense at all. Should I just say no? haha
Both? It depends on my mood and my pantry. I like to mix up what kind of jelly or sometimes use fluff and occasionally I’ve put fresh fruit in the sandwich in addition to or instead of the jelly.
I might look kinda jumpy or stammer a lot. When I’m nervous I tend to forget to eat enough (like at parties) so you’ll notice when my blood sugar drops.
I do like to read before bed and I tend to clean up the apartment as I walk to the bedroom but other than that, it’s pretty standard – oh I also started journaling before bed in a paper journal right before I read. That’s new though.
Maybe a little bit but I’ve deleted anything I decided later was just dumb.
When I was in high school some people said I looked like Katie Holmes. I don’t really agree with them but it was a nice compliment so I’ll take it.
“You Can Be My Yoko Ono” to my husband because it makes us both smile. I get that kind of love that they were talking about and I like the song and the message. And I love my husband – I will follow him wherever he goes. :OP