Bear with me for a moment while I indulge in a memish moment. Stolen from my usual supplier, Jen @ Stuff Jen Says.
- How far away is the last person you kissed?
a couple of feet away sitting at the kitchen table assembling a puzzle. He’s a pretty handsome almost four year old. :O)
- Last person you were in a car with?
the kiddos – I took them to an impromptu play date at a local coffee shop
- Who was the last person you talked to?
probably the almost four year old I mentioned in question #1 – we talk a lot
- Have you seen anyone lately that you don’t get along with?
Um, I don’t see people. I’m basically a hermit. Also I don’t know anybody here well enough to dislike them (unless bad drivers count?)
- What was the last movie you watched?
New Moon. I know, I’m like the last person on Earth to watch it, but we finally got it through our Netflix queue and watched it this weekend. I suppose I liked it a tad bit more than Twilight but it of course didn’t hold a candle to the book. I shouldn’t even be surprised of course given that the actors playing the main characters annoy the fershizzle out of me. I really don’t know how they are going to come close to pulling off the awesomeness that was Breaking Dawn with all their apathetic posturing and lack of personal hygiene. And yet I know I’ll see it – and Eclipse of course but let’s be honest, Eclipse was just that book between New Moon and Breaking Dawn.
- Do you like rain?
I like flowers so I suppose rain and I are not exactly mortal enemies. But I tend to stay indoors when it comes around as we’re not exactly best buds either.
- How long do you take in the shower?
Fairly short – rarely more than twenty minutes but more likely closer to ten. And when I try to indulge and take a longer shower, it usually ends up being shorter somehow.
- Do you like your hair long or short?
- Best friend or close friends?
Could I have both please?
- Where would you like to be right now?
On a warm beach (I’m gonna go with Jen on this one – that’s exactly where I’d like to be. And if Mickey Mouse happened to be up the street, you know. That’d be cool.)
- Have you ever thrown up in public?
Unfortunately, yes – while in the process of boarding a plane – literally like right on the line between the plane door and that big hallway thingy.
- What was your favorite subject (or specific class) in school?
English of basically any variety but especially creative writing and/or poetry
- What was your least favorite subject (or specific class) in school?
Math – if English made me feel really, really smart – well math made me feel kind of like a complete idiot.
- What is your favorite color shirt to wear?
Hmmm either red or brown I think judging by the things in my wardrobe.
- What’s the closest thing to you that’s green?
The newest Spellman Files book which has been taunting me for a week or so while I attempt to finish the two books currently on my nightstand.
- Write down some lyrics to the song you’re listening to.
the only thing I’m listening to is my baby cry…. brb….
- How many pets do you have?
That would be zero (oh the baby is fine now btw)
- What made you laugh today?
Stuff I’m sure… like this post.
- What were you doing at 7:00 this morning?
Trying to come to grips with the fact that it was morning and I couldn’t go back to sleep.
- If you could go back one month and change something, would you?
No thanks – nothing really comes to mind that I’d think needed changing.