Note: BB is such a liar! I probably only change my blog design 7 or 8 times a week – WAY less than how many diapers I change. Her brother is a pretty big dork, though.
ps: MM’s math is way off. If what BB is saying were true, it might take me 2 1/2 years to have that many blog designs.
Did you ever play that game as a kid or teen? Amanda @ The Habit of Being wrote a list of things she’s never done, in no particular order of importance and I felt compelled to play along, perhaps as a result of my serious lack of memes as of late. Apart from my photograph carnivals, daybooking, nightstanding and alohaing, which are really more carnival than meme in my opinion. Remember the good old days with random little surveys of little importance? Those were fun, huh?
Anyway, in no particular order and not necessarily containing things I intend to do or don’t intend to do for that matter, here are some things I have never done…
- I have never made clam chowder from scratch (I have on occasion, opened a can of it though).
- I have never been to the other countries which border my own, like Canada or Mexico.
- I have never felt entirely content, I’m often looking ahead with anticipation to the next step.
- I have never finished a novel or a novella. Knock on wood that this isn’t true on November 30th.
- And I’ve never licked a spark plug, and I’ve never sniffed a stinkbug, and I’ve never painted daises on a big red rubber ball, and I’ve never bathed in yogurt, and I don’t look good in leggings… but I have been to Boston in the fall. Sorry, ahem…
- I have never been twenty eight years old.
- I have never been on a cruise but would love to, maybe (the idea does scare me a little bit).
- I have never used an iPhone app because I don’t own an iPhone (and don’t plan on owning one).
- I have never really learned to whistle.
- I have never learned to swim well. I can doggy paddle for a minute or two but that’s about it.
- I have never mastered a foreign language despite several years of French classes.
- I have never not been in love with reading books. I’d consider reading all day if you let me.
- I have never been the parent of a potty trained child. I hope to be someday.
- I have never been to Italy, Greece, France, Spain or any other foreign country except for Germany. This is unacceptable and needs to be rectified sooner rather than later.
- I have never owned my own home. I anticipate this happening before I get a chance to travel to another country. Please please please let this be true.
- I have never been skiing.
- I have never played a musical instrument well.
- I have never read To Kill a Mockingbird, 1984, Catcher in the Rye, Animal Farm and several other classics that most people consider important books everyone has read.
- I’ve never kissed a chipmunk... yeah I should end this before I start singing Veggie Tales again, huh?
What have you never done?