The weather here in Wisconsin is still a bit bleak, but the calendar confirms it : Spring has sprung. I figured I’d better get a small set of goals written up before I turn around and find out it’s summer, huh? So here are the things I’m hoping to do this Spring:
- Buy a house – I am hoping this one is a no brainer. We’ve been in the process of buying a house for awhile and the closing date is right around the corner. My biggest goal for this spring is to get that house, move in and get settled in our new home.
- Bake up a storm – I want to learn more about bread baking and make some cake, cookies and anything else my waist line can stand. I also want to involve the kids more in these projects.
- Play outdoors – go to the playground, collect wild flowers, spend as much time as possible in our back yard – when I’m not in the kitchen, I want to be outside.
- Decorate easter eggs with MM - like real, potentially breakable Easter Eggs. Hold me.
- Edit my novel. I wrote it – now I need to get off my butt and make that thing pretty and, if possible, publishable.
What are your plans this Spring?