This week’s questions were brought to you by Berleen, the color Cotton Candy Pink and the number 3,333,333,331.
- You are driving down the road and there is a puddle in the road. A big puddle. Not one that will really wreck your car or anything, but a big puddle. There is no other cars in front of you or behind you – do you drive through the puddle or drive around it? I’d probably drive right through it. When I was a carefree teenager I’d always drive through puddles, loving every minute of it, now it would depend on who was in the car with me and how nervous mommy I was feeling that day.
- Go to Google Images, type in any word that comes to mind and post the 1st picture you see.
I searched for Spring, because it’s what I’m wishing was here right now…
- A college calls you up and says that you have been selected to take get any degree that you want on their dollar…. what do you choose? I’d be torn between a masters in library science (so I could be a librarian someday) or anthropology (so I could be Temperance Brennan from Bones).
- Are you blogging on a laptop or desktop? A desktop, a beautiful iMac to be specific.
- Which store, excluding a grocery store, do you shop at most often? It’s probably a tie between Walmart and Target. We’re pretty boring in that way. If those don’t count either? I’m guessing it’s the bookstore.
- My daughters tried out for the school musical last night. Were you ever in a school play/musical? Which one? I was in one of those murder mystery dinner things once in high school. Before that I was in Goldilocks and the Three Bears (playing Goldilocks) and a nativity play (I was Mary) for my church’s sunday school when I was around 5 or 6. You’d think with such big title roles I might have persued theater more, but it wasn’t really my scene. I think it’s fun though, I love going to the theater.
- I read yesterday that a school PTA group wants to try to ban white bread, cakes, brownies or any other “treat” from their lunch menus… plus make kids’ lunchboxes brought from home not include any “junk food”. Thoughts on that one? I think that the more you restrict from kids, the more they will seek it out on their own. They could reduce the amount of junk and that wouldn’t bother me – but by not offering them anything, it’s only going to make them endulge in an unhealthy way when they do find junk food (and they will). I think it’s more important to teach kids why healthy eating is important and why anything not in moderation is unhealthy.
- How many people can your kitchen table seat? I think we could fit six people at the table, but it wouldn’t be very comfortable and we only have four chairs so that’s how many people we DO fit at the table at any one time. Four. My answer is four.
- What time is it right now? 9:29 a.m.
- Walk out the front door of your house/apartment, turn right, walk 2 blocks. What do you see? I probably see an emergency room visit, because there’s a huge state highway there (if you’d had me turn left I’d just be walking through my apartment complex’s parking lot). I’d have to walk through some trees and probably hop a fence to get there though, so I’m hoping common sense would prevail and I’d just opt not to continue the full two blocks. Just please don’t double dog dare me, okay?