It doesn’t look very much like Spring outside my window, but the calendar tells me that we’re one week in. Here are some of the things I’m looking forward to / planning for the coming Spring months:
- BB is taking ballet classes next month. I’m maybe a little too giddy about getting to put her love of tutus to good use.
- We just got a new gym membership, so I really want to focus on getting to the gym at least 3 times a week. My hubby is shooting for M-F in the AM, I’ll likely do mostly evenings, but they have free childcare so I might have to take advantage of that, too. Best part though? They are open 24 hours. No excuses!
- It’s almost Easter! My big plans this year include dying Easter eggs in different colored fruit juices to see what happens and making these strawberry moscato cupcakes.
- MM is turning 7 next month and we are celebrating with a Little Big Planet Birthday Party! Still thinking up ideas for that one but it should be fun!
- We’ll be going camping in Door County in a couple months and I’m seriously excited. I’ve heard from a number of sources that it’s an awesome place and I have serious travel bug right now, so I am focusing on that and counting down the days.
- When the flowers finally start popping, I plan to do lots and lots of picture taking. I want to do lots and lots of picture taking in general, I’ve been in hibernation mode where photography is concerned and I’m looking forward to getting back into the swing of things.
- For Spring Reading Thing this year, I’ve challenged myself to read 10 books!
What are your plans for Spring?