Supernanny Where Are You wants to know your Top 5 Pet Peeves – I know you are all probably getting a little sick of me and my crazy obsessive need to post 5 or 6 times a day (maybe it’s a pet peeve of yours), but I promise this will be my last post of the day.
So what really annoys you? What gets you piping hit annoyed in this world? Head over to Supernanny Where Are You and play along!
- People, who, feel, the, the, need, to, put, commas, everywhere, for, no, good, reason, (me, included)
- When the bagger at the grocery store puts my things into 30 bags that could easily have fit into 5
- People who park like an a**hole. We call them a**hats in our family – at least, when the kiddos aren’t listening we do. (i.e. you parked in the fire lane; you parked your car in the middle of two spaces for no apparent reason; you aren’t even parked in a space at all, etc.)
- When the media uses our emotions to try and create political scandal over nothing – scare tactics, smear campaigns – anytime they assume we are too ignorant to do the research and will just read the headline and go “OMG, how could HE/SHE/IT/THEY?” and of course the sad thing, is that most people will only do that, but it doesn’t make it right.
- Killing people over peace. Religious Wars. Mothers, Sisters, Daughters fighting over the right to stay at home or the right to work; the right to nurse, the right to bottle feed – people thinking their opinion is the end all, and that other people are just ignorant if they don’t believe what you believe. We’re all different – and we all deserve a chance to make our own choices. And going to war over which Religious Figure you believe in is just stupid. Sorry. (okay this could have easily been 3 different pet peeves but I ran out of numbers…)
What are your Top 5 Pet Peeves?