My old swap buddy Meg @ Faith & Gasoline just gave me the Kreativ Blogger award! She’s such a sweetie and today seemed like the perfect day to spread a little bloggy love, so now I’m going to pass it on to some of you, my loyal and faithful readers! But first – the rules:
- List seven of the things I love.
- Present the Kreativ Blogger award to seven other bloggers.
Seven Things I Looooooove Are:
- My Family – this is all inclusive, because, duh obviously I love my husband, my son, my not-yet-born little BB, my parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles – it would get tedious to list them all, but a crime to leave any out – so they’re all getting grouped together right here! Hope they like being all squished together-like!
- Getting Great Stuff For Free – like this cool Itzbeen Baby Care Timer that I reviewed @ Momma’s Review today. I can’t wait till little BB is born so I can put this to excellent use! Being a review blogger is pretty much the most awesome thing I’ve ever done and working for my bestie Ange is pretty fantastic. I’ll be reviewing a lot of other great stuff soon, so if you haven’t bookmarked Momma’s Review yet you really should!
- The book I’m reading! – I’ve had excellent book luck so far this year and Waiting For Birdy by Catherine Newman is no exception. Get this guys – it’s a memoir by a woman who wrote a column at babycenter.com about finding out she was pregnant with her second child (when her first child, a son, was about 2 1/2) and all those weird second time around, “Do I really want this?” stuff as well as typical mommy worries, potty training, etc. It’s like reading about my life by someone way better at writing than me. Spooky but awesome. You can read some great teasers for this book here.
- Breyer’s Double Fudge Brownie Fat Free Ice Cream – this stuff is delicious – like swoon worthy and only has 110 calories in a one cup serving. It’s unreal. We switched to frozen yogurt for awhile to cut down on calories and were pretty happy with that decision – then in walked this ice cream and BAM are we hooked. It’s like guilt free heaven.
- Cuddling With MM – he’s growing up so fast, learning new things every day and gaining independence by leaps and bounds. He annoys the heck out of me (especially when he strips down naked and pees all over his bed) but man I love just sitting down and cuddling with him – and I love it when he asks me to cuddle – he really is the best!
- Whole Foods – I had never been to a Whole Foods before and wasn’t really sure what the hype was. I mean, isn’t Trader Joe’s good enough? And while I love me some TJ, now that I’ve been to a Whole Foods, I get the hype. They are nice – it’s kind of like going to the Gourmet Grocery Store except stuff is still very reasonably priced. I just wish our closest location were a little bit closer and not quite in quite so ghetto a neighborhood. Our location does story time with milk and cookies on Tuesdays and seriously if they weren’t where they are, I’d be loving the idea of taking MM there for that!
- Yogi Chai Tea – I’ve been a pretty huge Tazo fan for awhile and still love their teas (especially the frappucino style you can get at Starbucks) but I recently tried Yogi Tea’s chai for the first time (I found it at our Whole Foods) and oh my lord, it is heavenly. It has a little bit lighter of a flavor but still so delicious and the aroma is just out of this world. By far the best cuppa tea I’ve ever had.
Wasn’t that fun? I think even managed to sneak in some blogging about things I’ve been doing lately, etc. that would have been too ittle for a blog post of their own – it’s like a “random stuff” post with a purpose – not to mention how nice it is to think about all the awesome stuff in our lives, instead of just our gripes and complaints (sore back, sprained foot, my car’s check enginge light is on, my son strips down naked and pees all over his bed…) so it seems fititng that I end this with something else that makes me superly happy and filled to tbe brim with love – YOU! Here’s a special little shout out to seven of my readers who make me smile constantly: