I’m linking up with Mama Kat’s Pretty Much World Famous Writer’s Workshop today because one of her prompts sounded like something I could do from my phone which is helpful since I’ve spent the last week and a half chained to the living room reminding my dog to leave his stitches alone. Sometimes more successfully than others.
Anyway, here are this week’s prompts:
1. List 6 hot topics being discussed on your Facebook page right now.
2. Write a blog post inspired by the word: garden
3. You have one wish…what do you wish for?
4. Share 7 gifs that best express how you’re feeling today.
5. Write about the last thing that scared you.
I’ve been working on my night cheese 24/7 because what is the point in eating your feelings if you don’t eat your feelings?
Running on so little sleep has me completely ambivalent about grown up stuff like cleaning, laundry and feeding people food. Dishes? Forget that ish.
I literally look like this most of the day.
Every now and then I get perky enough to announce that this whole situation is ridiculous, dogs should never even have surgery and I quit. Then I sit back down and watch another Gilmore Girls episode.
Want something from me? Nope. You definitely don’t.
That pretty much sums up my week. How about you?