An oldie but a goodie. 🙂 Just wanted to take a quick minute to say Happy Valentines Day to all my readers. I hope you get exactly the kind of chocolate you were hoping for and that your kitchens clean themselves tonight.
In honor of Saint Valentine, here is a list of things I love, in no particular order.
- My husband – he has to be first on the list because he puts up with my nonsense every day and looks cute while doing it.
- My adorable children who manage to drive me insane while being the best children in the world at the same time. Clever, funny, kind – we’re raising them right.
- Coffee. It helps me do the things.
- Apple cider vinegar – because I just remembered how good it is for cold and flu season.
- My new dog groomer because they keep the pooch smelling less terrible and I don’t have to be involved in the process.
- My new glittery water bottle – it makes hydration look fashionable.
- Awesome friends who laugh at my terrible jokes and remind me not to hide inside every day.
- Frozen chopped onions – they save me from the horrible onion tears and speed up dinner time.
- Nadine West for perking up my jewelry collection and consistently sending me shirts that simply fit like that isn’t a difficult thing to achieve.
- Books – all the books – losing myself in a story is basically my favorite hobby.
That’s all for now – I have a class Valentines Day party to throw in half an hour. Wish me luck and have a great day!