There are probably a million productive things I should be doing right now, especially now that the whole family seems All Better – I could be cleaning the living room, doing more laundry, attacking the kitchen a bit more thoroughly – or even catching up on my reading. So of course you know what I’m going to do instead. A meme.
My bestie @ Red Knows How just did the 4 Things Meme which I’m pretty sure I’ve done a couple of times, but for some reason I always feel like filling it out anyway, so I’m going to go ahead and humor myself, because, dude I’m not sick anymore. I deserve like a medal or something for surviving this past week – or at least a meme, right?
Four Places I go over and over again:
- Trader Joes
- Stop and Shop
I know, I lead a highly fascinating life. I decided not to go all lame and list all the rooms in my apartment even though that’s pretty much where I spend the majority of my time these days. I seriously don’t get out much and it’s kind of sad.
Four People Who email me regularly:
- my husband (we email a lot)
- my bestie Ange
- my mother (we pretty much only communicate online)
- um me? I email myself a lot – is that weird?
Four of my favorite Places to eat (apart from home):
- Applebees – this is a staple for me and the hubby – we love ourselves some Applebees
- Subway – our ‘fast food’ of choice – I’ve been a frequent Subway-goer for as long as I can remember
- Olive Garden – we almost never go here, but dh proposed to me there and I love it every time we go
- Wendys – the actual fast food, the only one dh and I both agree on – we’re always happy with the food and you can’t beat the price
Four places I’d rather be now:
- perusing a bookstore
- on vacation (preferably somewhere warm, I’ll agree with Ange, Disney sounds nice
- living in a house (if it were the house of my dreams, that wouldn’t suck)
- really, anywhere but here would be nice…
Four favorite TV shows:
- Grey’s Anatomy
- Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
And there really are so many more: Sarah Connor Chronicles, Privileged, How I Met Your Mother, America’s Next Top Model, Ugly Betty…
Four movies I could watch over and over again:
- Curious George
- Shrek 1
- Shrek 2
- Shrek 3
Oh wait, those are the movies I do watch over and over and over….
Four people I’m tagging:
I’m kind of over this whole tagging thing, sorry – but if you are reading this, saying, “Pick me, choose me, love me,” well then by all means go for it!
6 responses to “Ignoring Life: Choosing to Meme”
I’d rather be in a bookstore or on vacation right now, too. How about both at once, Yeah- that’s where I want to be. ;D
I email myself a lot too! It is a great way to help me remember things because I have a memory like Swiss cheese..
Glad you are feeling better!
You get out of the house just as much as I do. I probably wouldn’t even be able to list 4 regular places. Since I rarely go anywhere else but the Wal-Marts and the school to get the kids.
We went absolutely no where this weekend. Sometime good sometimes really boring!
I could spend all my free time at Target…it’s the best. Oh, I also email myself just so I don’t forget things.
That’s so sweet about the Olive Garden. Hubby took me there on our first date & that’s where I decided that I could really love this man!
I don’t remember the last time i went to Applebees but everytime you talk about it, I suddenly crave it!