On My Nightstand: Lemony Snicket: The Unauthorized Autobiography by Daniel Handler
On My Kindle: The Mother Tongue by Bill Bryson
- Jeneration X by Jen Lancaster | Finished 1/14 | One of her better collections of essays IMO. Lots of funny stories. Her books always feel like chatting with your BFF.
- Don’t You Forget About Me by Liz Tipping |Finished 1/31| Slightly getting by on the British locale and the love interest. I rooted for the main character but was continuously frustrated with her.
- Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins |Finished 2/11|I loved Anna and the French Kiss and the writing style in this one continues to make the story compulsively readable but the main characters choices throughout the book drove me batty. I had to kind of check my opinions at the door with this one.
- The Tea Dragon Society by Katie O’Neill | Finished 2/16 |A short sweet graphic novel about a young girl who learns to care for tea dragons. A quick one-sitting read. I’ll be passing this one onto my nine year old next.
- Mother Daughter Book Camp by Heather Vogel Frederick | Finished 2/18 | Hard to believe the book club is heading to college! This was a fun farewell story. I’ll miss this series.