Is anyone else terribly excited and thrilled to have arrived at Friday again? We’ve got a fun BIRTHDAY WEEKEND ahead of us with my little boy turning EIGHT on Monday (whaaatttt?) and all the usual weekendish stuff like ballet and karate classes to look forward to as well – and according to the weather reports, some gorgeous weather to boot. While we count down the seconds until Friday night officially begins (hubby gets home, work ends, kids go to BED, etc.) here are some of the better, funnier, most awesome things I’ve read online this week:
- I know everyone likes to OMG over the infamous Let it Go, but this has always been my favorite song from Frozen. An absolute emotional roller coaster that gets me every time. Also, can we all agree that more Kristen Bell is needed in day to day life? Even with all the Frozen watching and Veronica Mars marathons, I still need more. And more Kristoff, too!
- I’m not sure which of these 26 types of English Majors fits me best but all of them made me laugh.
- Still upset about the How I Met Your Mother finale? Me, too. Luckily – the internet. Check out one fan’s HIMYM finale re-cut which gives (in my opinion) a simpler and more satisfying ending.
- Have you seen this post about a teen’s solution to save the government millions of dollars by changing their FONT? Brilliant! And maybe it’s just all my years in college journalism, but that’s my favorite font!
- 12 Life Hacks that nobody should be doing! Although #8 looks deliciously brilliant to me.
- Modern Mrs. Darcy blogged about her family’s routine dinner faves – I may have to blog about this one next week.
- The Art of Simple has 16 gift ideas for new moms – definitely one to bookmark for later.
I’ll leave you with my two favorite performances from this week’s Idol – who are you rooting for?
Have a great weekend guys!