Everything I know about fashion, I learned from my four year old. She is the most fashion forward girl I’ve ever met – absolutely fearless and always on trend. She MAKES trend and marches forward with confidence. Here are a few fashion tips from the cutest four year old in the midwest.
1. Create a balance between dressy and casual with a sun dress and cute sneakers.
Pro tip: Summer dresses can happen all year with cotton tights and a sweater.
2. Accessorize like there is no tomorrow. Take risks and embrace your attitude.
3. Don’t conform to society’s expectations: Princesses can be super heroes, too.
4. Don’t worry about matching. All you need is confidence and cute shoes.
6. Cute pig tails and a smile go a long way. Warning: Be prepared for old ladies in the super market to absolutely lose it. Sacrafices must be made for fashion, ladies.
7. A skirt and / or black leggings are all you need to make any outfit look intentional and chic. If you want striped leggings and a floral top, grab a solid colored skirt. Want a different patterned top / skirt combo? Black leggings, my friend. Black leggings are nearly always the answer, really.
That should get you started. What’s your favorite fashion tip?