Hello sweeties and happy Friday! If you need something to fill your fangirl cups this weekend, might I offer…
Your weekly Cumberfix: Benedict discusses baby names and photobombing with Ellen Degeneres.
Haters beware. You can now mail glitter to the next person that gives you the side eye about your Rainbow Rowell / Doctor Who / Guardians of the Galaxy / Magic the Gathering / Whatever Obsession. This would pretty much destroy my husband.
The best two minutes of the Golden Globes: Was definitely Kristin Wiig and Bill Hader reciting beloved movie lines…. sort of. Although Benedict Cumberbatch’s latest photobomb was a strong contender.
Play Who Said It: Mindy Lahiri or Liz Lemon? I got 15 out of 20 right – can you beat my score?
Never miss a post: Follow my blog with Bloglovin
I’ve been seeing this on all the hottest blogs, so I had to give it a try. Take this quiz to see how well you really know me!
My result for The Ultra Ultimate Personality Test…
The Protector : INFJ
38 Extroversion, 61 Intuition, 66 Emotional, and 31 Spontaneity
INFJs are intuitive, caring, quiet and peace-loving: deep and complex people who may seem equally at home dealing with the personal and analytical spheres of life. The interior world of vision and ideas is this type’s most comfortable domain, but some degree of human connection is essential for the INFJ’s happiness; a potential conflict for this type. Articulate, empathetic and idealistic, INFJs often say they just know things, they know them directly, and they may not be able to tell you how or why! INFJs seem to be able to feel others’ feelings vicariously and sense the good and evil in situations: an almost psychic ability which may be an asset in many “people professions.” Spiritual, sensitive and committed, INFJs enjoy being of service to others. Once this type’s goals are set and the mind is made up, no argument based solely on reason and practicality is likely to divert the passionate INFJ from a mission or chosen project. Whether this characteristic manifests itself as admirable tenacity or bull-headed stubbornness may determine the individual INFJ’s potential for life success.
INFJs are warm and affirming people who are usually also deep and complex. They’re likely to seek out and promote relationships that are intense and meaningful. They tend to be perfectionists, and are always striving for the Ultimate Relationship. For the most part, this is a positive feature, but sometimes works against the INFJ if they fall into the habit of moving from relationship to relationship, always in search of a more perfect partner. In general, the INFJ is a deeply warm and caring person who is highly invested in the health of their close relationships, and puts forth a lot of effort to make them positive. They are valued by those close to them for these special qualities. They seek long-term, lifelong relationships, although they don’t always find them.
- Warm and affirming by nature
- Dedicated to achieving the ultimate relationship
- Sensitive and concerned for others’ feelings
- Usually have good communication skills, especially written
- Take their commitments very seriously, and seek lifelong relationships
- Have very high expectations for themselves and others (both a strength and weakness)
- Good listeners
- Are able to move on after a relationship has ended (once they’re sure it’s over)
Take The Ultra Ultimate Personality Test at HelloQuizzy
I am a Marilyn!
According to this fabulous quiz anyway, and I have to say after reading the results, I do agree. I don’t know much about the woman but she sure sounds like me!
Okay so there are only two questions with three possible responses for each question – but they are thorough and seem very well thought out. And that meant it was quick to take! A plus in a busy woman’s life! And I got…
You are a Marilyn — “I am affectionate and skeptical.”
Marilyns are responsible, trustworthy, and value loyalty to family, friends, groups, and causes. Their personalities range broadly from reserved and timid to outspoken and confrontative.
How to Get Along with Me
- * Be direct and clear
- * Listen to me carefully
- * Don’t judge me for my anxiety
- * Work things through with me
- * Reassure me that everything is OK between us
- * Laugh and make jokes with me
- * Gently push me toward new experiences
- * Try not to overreact to my overreacting.
What I Like About Being a Marilyn
- * being committed and faithful to family and friends
- * being responsible and hardworking
- * being compassionate toward others
- * having intellect and wit
- * being a nonconformist
- * confronting danger bravely
- * being direct and assertive
What’s Hard About Being a Marilyn
- * the constant push and pull involved in trying to make up my mind
- * procrastinating because of fear of failure; having little confidence in myself
- * fearing being abandoned or taken advantage of
- * exhausting myself by worrying and scanning for danger
- * wishing I had a rule book at work so I could do everything right
- * being too critical of myself when I haven’t lived up to my expectations
Marilyns as Children Often
- * are friendly, likable, and dependable, and/or sarcastic, bossy, and stubborn
- * are anxious and hypervigilant; anticipate danger
- * form a team of “us against them” with a best friend or parent
- * look to groups or authorities to protect them and/or question authority and rebel
- * are neglected or abused, come from unpredictable or alcoholic families, and/or take on the fearfulness of an overly anxious parent
Marilyns as Parents
- * are often loving, nurturing, and have a strong sense of duty
- * are sometimes reluctant to give their children independence
- * worry more than most that their children will get hurt
- * sometimes have trouble saying no and setting boundaries
Click here to take the test yourself, and let me know what results you get!
Just took this quiz on perception that I read about at The Life and Times of Bendy Ruggles and thought it was interesting. I’m not sure I necessarily agree with all the results, but I enjoyed taking the quiz and I’m intrigued by what they drew from my answers in regard to my personality. Here are my results:
HFPS – The Humanitarian
You perceive the world with particular attention to humanity. You focus on what’s in front of you (the foreground) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the shapes around you. Because of the value you place on humanity, you tend to seek out other people and get energized by being around others. You like to deal directly with whatever comes your way without dealing with speculating possibilities or outcomes you can’t control. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You prefer a structured environment within which to live and you like things to be predictable.
Take The Perception Personality Image Test at HelloQuizzy
If you take this quiz, I’m interested to find out…
What did the quiz say about you?
What’s your theological worldview?
created with QuizFarm.com
|You scored as Classical LiberalYou are a classical liberal. You are skeptical about much of the historicity of the Bible, and the most important thing Jesus has done is to set us a good moral example that we are to follow. Doctrines like the trinity and the incarnation are speculative and not really important, and in the face of science and philosophy the surest way we can be certain about God is by our inner awareness of him. Discipleship is expressed by good moral behavior, but inward religious feeling is most important.
Wow, this quiz pretty much has my number – I wonder if I’d taken this quiz like a year ago, if I’d have agreed with this, or if I simply needed to understand it myself for it to be obvious? It does kind of make me laugh though – like “Why did I spend so much time thinking about this and coming to my own conclusions, when an online quiz could have told me in 3 minutes” haha, not really, I mean, obviously it was easier to answer these questions because I have thought about it a lot, in great detail, you know?
I’m very comfortable with these results – I call it personally spiritual, or “I don’t believe in organized religion.” But at the same time, I really have no problem with what other people believe – you know, I guess that’s kind of the whole point, huh?