1. Money – I wouldn’t mind having more of it, in fact. It might be the root of all evil, but it’s also the route to most of my favorite things like food, shelter, Internet access and magazine subscriptions.
2. Grass – When the grass isn’t green, it’s pretty depressing. Then snow usually happens. But when you open the door one day to find the grass is not only visible but green – it’s a great feeling.
3. Kiwi Fruit – One of my favorite fruits, since I was little. My grandma actually has a kiwi fruit plant and I’ve always loved raiding her garden and picking a fresh snack.
4. Marzipan – It comes in lots of colors that all taste the same but for some reason the green is usually my favorite. Inexplicable, I know.
5. Being Green – I had to say it – I love all ways that I’ve found to be green, like shopping with reusable grocery bags – that’s probably my favorite green habit.
6. Spinach – It’s true. I’m one of those weird freaky people who loves spinach – cooked or fresh in a salad, etc. It’s good stuff!
What things do you love that are green? Be sure to link up your responses at MomDot if you play along!