Melissa @ The Inspired Room is giving away a $100 gift certificate that can be used towards any of the items in the Life Is Full collection at DaySpring. All you have to do to enter is write a post about 20 little things which make you happy. Which sounds easy, but I’m going to guess it will be harder than I think and then maybe miraculously easy? Let’s see…
20 Things That Make Me Happy…
- Sitting down to read a good book.
- Having a healthy, normal pregnancy with healthy, normal weight gain!
- Watching my son grow and learn new things.
- His laughter, his jokes, his silliness…
- 100 calorie lattes made by my very dear husband
- Taking long walks with husband and son (and getting in shape while we do it!)
- When the stains come out easily – gotta love Spray ‘n’ Wash!
- Indulging in a chai tea latte or frappucino – especially the ones at Starbucks – yum!
- Flowers & plants finally in bloom after a harsh winter!
- Watching my son begin to learn how to spell words! Amazing!
- Having good friends over for dinner and / or games.
- Capturing beautiful and memorable moments with pictures
- When old clothes fit again!
- Decluttering our apartment finally – seeing counter space that has been long hidden!
- Change, even the unexpected and unplanned changes, which lead to new, exciting adventures in life.
- John Mayer’s music. You know, all of it.
- Baking cookies, the smell filling the kitchen, the end result delicious.
- New episodes of our favorite tv shows
- The end of jacket season!
- The beginning of flip flop season!
Your turn. What makes you happy? Make sure you tell Melissa all about it!
3 responses to “What Makes You Happy?”
I have not been able to sit and enjoy blogs for a long time…because of my sugery and the meds. I am playing catch up now!
Humm – what makes me happy…in just about everything something good can be found. Right now though – I am concentrating on healing!
Great list. I’m going to join in. Thanks for letting me know about the contest. I could use a bit of happy with all the rain we’ve been getting.
I had no idea there was a contest going on but last Tuesday I made this exact same post! How funny is that! I like your list.