June and all it’s hectic chaos of vacation planning, summer camps, tornado warnings and bug spray fumes is nearly a passing trend as July starts whispering sweet nothing promises of casual summer fun, sandy beaches, exciting new adventures and patriotic holidays. The calendar and the school year officially agree now : It Is Summer!
Whether you are on the Yay! or Nay!! side of summer today, or somewhere ambivalently in between, I hope you’ll enjoy this assortment of links found on the interwebs this week. Need to duck into a bathroom for three minutes of blessed privacy and laugh at something funny or have an all the feels moment with something true? Might I offer…
- Do you REALLY have to cook dinner tonight? Jenn @ Something Clever has a handy chart to help you decide. I like the way Jenn thinks!
- 19 Dilemmas Every Book Lover Has Faced At Least Once at BuzzFeed. Yup.
- Outdoor reading nook inspiration and an achievable version from Ain’t No Mom Jeans.
- A letter to my newborn, while I’m still a damn near perfect mom from Renegade Mothering.
- This cherry almond dutch baby looks like exactly what I want to eat RIGHT. NOW. From Smitten Kitchen.
- Quiz time! What should you buy for a mom-to-be? from Mommy Shorts.
- Build a Monster: A Free Printable from Somewhat Simple