It seems to be a “focus on the little things” kind of week. I’m home with a dog recovering from surgery and while it’s going well on the whole, I’m feeling very on guard basically 24/7 and very not getting much done in between.
But Mama Kat wants to know 8 things I accomplished this week and who am I to deprive her of that? So.
- I sweet talked my husband into giving me his journal because I liked it, wanted it, had to have it.
- I emptied the dishwasher Wednesday morning. Like a boss.
- I found the bag of pill pockets in the cupboard so I could trick the dog into taking his pain medicine.
- I got my oil changed. Then found out the car needs more repairs soon and only mildly freaked out about it.
- I put a tablespoon of guacamole into 48 tiny plastic cups for my daughter’s state fair Tuesday night.
- I emptied the dishwasher at least once.
- I figured out where the heck I put this month’s book club pick and even started reading the first chapter while waiting for my car to get its oil changed.
- I wrote this blog post – totally counts, right?
Clearly I am 100% on top of things here.
What have you accomplished this week?