Happy Halloween guys! I’m linking up with Emily P. Freeman today to share a few things I learned this month – feel free to share some things you learned in the comments section below or send me a link to your own blog post if you are linking up also!
Here are a few things I learned this month:
- Marie Antoinette never said “Let them eat cake!” and several other popular quotes that are often misquoted. But you should eat cake anyway.
- My kids are both doing really well in school this year – MM has been blowing his teacher’s mind with his penmanship and attention to detail – and way less messy desk. And BB is blowing everyone’s mind by being good at everything (except bringing her homework home reliably, but you know, six).
- Reasons to love Audrey Hepburn even more:
- It takes about 364 licks to get to the center of a Tootise Pop (and more candy facts at mental floss).
- Apparently undetected breast cancer can also lead to eye problems. Because you didn’t have enough on your plate.
- Speaking of which – Lyft will send you free zombies on Halloween. which isn’t nearly as adorable as kittens.
What did you learn this month?
2 responses to “What I Learned in October”
That did make me love Audrey Hepburn more. I wish I knew about the zombie thing that is hella cool.
that i don’t need to make enough money…