It’s time for another Aloha Friday, the day that you take it easy and look forward to the weekend, in Hawaii and blogland anyway. As you should know by now, over at An Island Life, Kailani decided that on Fridays she would take it easy on posting and ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.
If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at An Island Life’s blog. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!
Last Christmas I came up with the brilliant idea to make my own Christmas-themed mix CD – my husband and I both agreed that we like a lot of Christmas music but that we’re kind of picky about what music and by who. So I made a mixed CD from various albums we owned and a few his parents owned, and downloaded one or two songs and after one or two trials it was a big success and we enjoyed listening to the CD the whole season. Some of our favorite songs on the CD are:
- Anything off Barenaked for the Holidays by BNL – such a brilliantly funny CD, I love The Elf’s Lament
- We love Baby It’s Cold Outside – our favorite version is the one that Will Ferrell and Zoey Deschenal sing in the movie Elf, but their version is not on the movie soundtrack, so we’ve settled for the version by Dean Martin.
- My husband loves the Trans-Siberian Orchestra
- The Little Drummer Boy by Ray Charles
- Mary, Did You Know? by Clay Aiken (brings me to tears)
I’m planning to do the same thing this year but I would love to add a couple new songs to the CD, so my question this week is: