Katy Lin @ The Great Adventure tagged me to this 8 Things meme which I’m sure I’ve done before but that hasn’t stopped me in the past, so…
8 Things I’m Looking Forward To:
- Dan being employed again ::crosses fingers::
- That new baby coming! Consider me impatient already!
- Moving into a new place (most likely) – I can’t wait to decorate.
- Purging all the ridiculous clutter – we are so in need of several spring cleanings.
- Teaching MM to ride a tricycle this year! Pictures coming soon!
- MM falling asleep tonight – that’d be sweet.
- MM napping tomorrow – it’s been DAYS… and you can so tell.
- Can you tell I’m stretching here? I look forward to being able to plan things again!!!
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
- Played with the Kindle 2 that I’m reviewing for Mommas Review – if only I were keeping this one!
- Did laundry at my parent’s house.
- Had dinner with my parents and grandparents and of course Dan and MM.
- Grumbled over my internet being all broken.
- Cheered when my internet was fixed.
- Watched Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother with the hubby – hilarious.
- Read some more of The Host – I am nearing the final stages of this one, which might mean another late night is in my future.
- Had a delicious peanut butter cookie – mmm…..
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
- Knit or crochet
- Sleep on my back
- Sleep for more than 20 minutes at a time
- Buy a new sleeper sofa
- Buy a new car or two
- Eat all the dessert I wanted and not gain weight
- Live in the moment more…
8 Shows I Watch:
- Big Bang Theory
- How I Met Your Mother
- American Idol
- Lie To Me
- Grey’s Anatomy
- America’s Next Top Model
I’m not tagging anyone specific – if you’ve been wanting to do this one, go for it!
2 responses to “8 Things…”
Love this meme – shall make a note of it and hopefully get to join in.
Wasn’t last night’s HIMYM so funny? I would have been so lost if texting was around when I was dating.