Monday Mentions is an easy way to share any and all of the fun things you’ve discovered recently, online or otherwise. For more information read this post by the mastermind behind this whole thing, Jen @ Daily Mish Mash. Here’s what I’ve discovered this week…
This week all of my mentions are of the “new year” or “resolution” variety since, well, it seemed timely. Short and sweet, here are some things worth checking out:
- Blissfully Domestic shares some great healthy New Years gifts to give yourself – all under thirty dollars. I’d like to throw in an additional suggestion, if you’ve already got the Wii Fit, you can get their latest installment, Wii Fit Plus for $19.99. We picked it up this weekend and are already loving all the new games and features. It’s definitely inspiring us to get back on the exercise bandwagon, which is good because the “eating healthy” bandwagon is still being ignored with all the great food in our home.
- Another BD goodie – marriage resolutions for 2010 – 5 ideas to strengthen your relationship with your spouse
- Simple Mom has some ideas for making financial resolutions – one of my personal resolutions for 2010 will be to get serious about saving for a house. What areas of your financial lives could use a resolution?
- In her post about financial resolutions, Simple Mom makes reference to Dave Ramsey’s Baby Steps. Simple steps to creating an emergency fund, getting out of debt and investing in your future.
- I’ve been spending a lot of time at lumosity.com lately – they have a lot of fun brain games to play and keep your mind feeling sharp.