Normally Thursday 13 is like one of the highlights of my week and I get all geeked out trying to think of a good theme. But this week? This week I’m still on a Hotness High from being nominated for entering the NQHE fake calendar (you sick of my linkage yet? Hold onto your horses). So I’m taking it easy and stealing Fond of Snape‘s T13 Topic which she stole from fleur-de-lisa. Stealing is fun. I encourage it when it isn’t something that can send you to jail anyway. Speaking of anyway…
- If I were a liquid I’d be… a green cleaner like Method hand soap. Why? Because I talked about it yesterday.
- If I were a sin I’d be… sloth or gluttony. Because when I’m not sleeping I’m eating? As a general rule anyway. Except for right now – I’m not sleeping or eating right now. But ask me again in an hour…
- If I were a gem/stone I’d be… a diamond – classic, beautiful, a girls best friend. I’m not picky. Just get me a nice diamond from Tiffany’s and I’ll be your best friend, too. I Swear.
- If I were a metal I’d be… white gold, just to be difficult and complicated but pretty. (Am I just picking out my wedding rings or what? Except they aren’t from Tiffany’s but hey – this is my imagination we’re talking about, not my income.)
- If I were a tree I’d be… A weeping cherry tree, because they are my favorite and they’re gorgeous – need proof? Fine, here’s proof:
- If I were a flower I’d be… a mum – because um, I’m a mum, and I saw some at Trader Joes yesterday and they were beautiful. MORE proof, god you guys are picky:
- If I were weather I’d be… Warm and sunny with white fluffy clouds – comfortable – not too humid or hot but not cold with a light breeze – hey if I’m going to be a weather I should be comfortable with myself right? Though to be honest, if I were weather I’d probably be constantly changing like my moods. 😛
- If I were a color I’d be… one confusing color – kind of like a mood ring, I’d be all red one minute, then yellow, then green, then blue… but always pretty. 🙂
- If I were a sound I’d be… my son’s laughter – I know that’s a weird sound to BE but I love it.
- If I were a lyric I’d be… “girls become mothers who turn into lovers, so mothers be good to your daughters, too…”
- If I were a scent I’d be… freshly baking cookies – yum
- If I were a piece of clothing I’d be… comfortable – and I’d always fit no matter what you ate that day.
- If I were one of the 4 seasons I’d be…fall – still a bit warm but with a crispness to the air – leaves changing colors making for excellent foliage pictures.
What would YOU be?
6 responses to “Oh Right, That Thursday 13 Thing”
This was cute. I may steal it. I love Fall, mums, the the weeping cherry tree.
Next week may be this for me.
nice post. happy TT.
Here’s my 50th entry — http://www.joarduo.com/2008/09/tt-50-13-posts.html. Thanks.
I have to agree with you on most of these things! And those trees are the most gorgeous trees ever.
I’d be Fall too.
Those weeping cherries are SO pretty!!!
I am a Method hand soap freak! And stealing really is fun, memes anyhow. 😉