Saw this cute meme @ Traci’s Book Bag. I know these “what’s in a name” memes are all over the place, but this one actually seemed to have a couple new ones, so…. let’s play, shall we?
1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME (first pet, current car): Pal Corolla
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME (fave ice cream flavor, favorite type of shoe): Magic Brownie Keen
3. YOUR NATIVE AMERICAN NAME (favorite color, favorite animal): Red Kitten
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME (middle name, city where you were born): Marie Long Beach
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME (the first three letters of your last name, first two of your first name): Eggje
6. SUPERHERO NAME (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Green Chai (sounds kinda funky)
7. NASCAR NAME (the first names of your grandfathers): Forrest Richard
8. STRIPPER NAME ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy): Vanilla Moonstruck (moonstruck is a candy cafe that sells amazing chocolate, does that count?
9. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME (your fifth grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter): Edwards Erie
10. SPY NAME (your favorite season/holiday, flower): Autumn Lily
11. CARTOON NAME (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now): Kiwi Capri
12. HIPPIE NAME (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree): Apple Pie Cherry Blossom
2 responses to “Say My Name, Say My Name…”
@ Jen : aw and here I thought I was original – haha – ummm the apple pie for breakfast was my husband’s idea – he even brought it into me in the bedroom for “breakfast in bed” – how could I resist?
I read this, thinking it sounded really familiar, and then remembered I did a very similar one on my blog a while back: http://jmanullang.blogspot.com/2007/09/sep-14-say-your-name.htm
But what I really want to know is why you were eating apple pie for breakfast!