Give Me Five recent movies you’ve rented.
According to ye old Netflix queue, that would be…
- Cinderelmo: I’d give this movie 4 stars. MM liked it a lot and despite being the world’s cheesiest movie ever, it wasn’t terribly annoying. And Keri Russell was in it! Love her!
- Batman Forever: FIVE STARS easily. We’re smack dab in the middle of an ongoing Batman marathon. So far this has been our favorite Batman Movie, with the newest one, The Dark Knight being the exception, but let’s face it, that was The Joker: The Movie and not really a Batman movie…
- Iron Man (we got this from Red Box but I remember we got it recently): I’d also give this 5 stars. I really didn’t think I’d like it at all, but it was so good, honestly one of the best movies I’ve seen in a long time and I like a lot of movies, so that’s saying something.
- Pirates Who Don’t Do Anything: 4 Stars. This movie was not even a little bit what I expected and for about 10 minutes I was seriously ticked off, but man they made it work. I really loved it in the end.
- You Don’t Mess With the Zohan: 3.5 stars. In some ways I’d tell you this movie was awful. It was also wonderful and brilliant. It’s mindless comedy at it’s best but it’s also Adam Sandler and HE’S the best! I love the whole point of the movie, the whole idea that nations should be able to get along and coexist, especially in America where that’s supposedly the whole point.
What movies have you rented recently?