February is just around the corner and per usual my nightstand is currently begging for mercy, and more books are on their way. This month I finished reading (and reviewed) Home by Julie Andrews (LOVED IT), The Lion The Witch & The Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis (liked it, but not as much as I’d expected to) and Wicked by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie (which I’ll be reviewing later today, but suffice it to say it was terrific).
I’m currently reading The Horse & His Boy (book 3 in Chronicles of Narnia) by C.S. Lewis and Walk Away The Pounds by Leslie Sansone (I know, I’m a little bit obsessed – the book is actually really good so far btw).
And here are the books slated to be read next, some in my possession others on their way here via Amazon.com:
- The Perilous Journey by Trenton Lee Stewart
- Inkheart by Cornelia Funke
- Envy by Anna Godbersen (book 3 in The Luxe series)
- Lioness Rampant by Tamora Pierce (last book in the Alanna series)
- Something Rotten by Jasper Fforde (book 4 in Thursday Next series)
- The Host by Stephenie Meyer
- Prince Caspian by C.S. Lewis (book 4 in Chronicles of Narnia)
What’s on YOUR nightstand this month?