“Here’s something that may really surprise you: As much as we may want our babies to sleep through the night, our own subconscious emotions sometimes hold us back from encouraging change in our babies’ sleeping habits. You yourself may be the very obstacle preventing you from changing a routine that disrupts your life.”
from The No-Cry Sleep Solution by Elizabeth Pantley
I can tell you that, looking back now, this was certainly my problem in getting MM to sleep through the night as a baby. We finally got there around 8 months – but armed with the right kind of information, I think we’d have gotten him sleeping through the night a lot sooner. I’m a big fan of Pantley’s No-Cry Solutions series. So I was eager to enter this contest to win TWO autographed No-Cry Solution books. Five winners will be chosen to win two books and all you have to do to enter is:
- Choose a line or two from any of the books. (See Pantley’s website for book list and excerpts.)
- Quote it on your blog or website.
- Include the title and author.
- Add a comment of your own.
- Send Elizabeth Pantley the link via email at elizabeth (at) pantley (dot) com.
That’s all ~ you’re entered!
Winners will be chosen at random on April 15, 2009.
A good day to give a surprise to 5 people!