Rachael @ Beach Bookworm nominated me for the Unique Blogger award! It was a real “You like me! You really like me!” kinda moment. Rachael is a terrific book blogger – if she’s not sitting pretty on your RSS feed, you should definitely check her out and remedy that. Okay, onto the award:
1. Display the award!
2. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
3. Answer the questions they’ve written for you!
4. Nominate 8-13 bloggers and give them three questions in the spirit of sharing love and solidarity within our blogging family!
1. What is the first book you read by yourself? This is a tough one to answer – I kind of leaped into reading every book I could get my hands on as a kid. But some early ones that I remember pouring over are The Berenstain Bear books and Little Critter. Not long after that I moved onto Babysitters Club books and pretty much didn’t stray from them until I’d read every one.
2. How many physical books do you own? Wow, I honestly have no idea. Like it would be far too tedious to go around trying to count them all. And do my kids’ books or hubby’s books count? Because then it gets even more out of hand. Let’s just say too many.
3. What is one or some of your bad book habit(s)? I tend to take the dust jackets off my hard cover books and then I kind of want to just throw them away. I hate dust jackets. But from a long term standpoint, is this terrible for the books? Will the dust jackets keep them in better condition longer in a noticable way? I guess time will tell.
Kate @ Mom’s Radius
Steph @ Lost: Purple Quill
Sofii @ A Book. A Thought.
Shanah @ Bionic Book Worm
Michelle @ The Writing Hufflepuff
Amanda @ Something To Ponder About
Jen @ That’s What She Read
Kate @ Ex Libris
My Questions for the Nominees:
- What is the last book that you recommended to a friend?
- What Hogwarts house would you want to be sorted into?
- What is your favorite dish to bring to a party?
And if you have already been nominated or don’t like participating in tags, etc. – no worries! Just pat yourself on the back and say, “I’m such an awesome blogger!” Cause, yeah you are!