One advantage to this whole mandatory hibernation is that I have more time for my hobbies and stuff. The blog is seeing more action than ever AND the kitchen has never been cleaner. Is this a dream? I’m linking up with Kat’s Pretty Much World Famous Writer’s Workshop today.
Here are the prompts you can choose from if you want to play along on your blog:
1. It’s been another week. Share an update about how your city/state is reacting to the Coronavirus.
2. Write about what you occupy your time with when you need a break from current event news stories.
3. If you could go back in time and relive one year of your life, what year would you choose and why?
4. Write a blog post inspired by the word: home.
5. Show us something beautiful!
Like I said, this week has been chock full of hobbies and productivity. Although I haven’t been avoiding Facebook as much as I should, I’ve been doing lots of other stuff that there normally doesn’t seem to be time for. Things like…
- Baking banana bread with my ten year old
- Going hiking with the family
- Playing the D&D game my thirteen year old is running
- Watercolor of course – love how this vase of flowers turned out:
- Watching all the High School Musical movies with the girl
- Watching the Marvel movies in chronological order, beginning with Captain America
- Catching up on my book club book
- Decluttering the office and organizing the bills
- Challenging the kids to a 30 day Lego building competition
- Lots of Mario Kart
- Stargazing because bedtimes are non-existent
- Hello Great British Baking Show
- I ordered some new jigsaw puzzles for the very near future
- And I’ve been bookmarking educational websites, YouTube channels and documentaries to watch with the kids next week (it’s supposed to be Spring Break this week so I’m just being Fun Mom for now)
What have you been up to this week? Tell me all about it in the comments section!