Tomorrow is my husband’s birthday so I’m dedicating this week’s Thursday Thirteen to him – Happy Birthday EVE, dh!
Thirteen Things I Love About My Husband
- I love that he makes me coffee or tea every morning before leaving for work – he knows exactly how I take it and almost always makes the perfect cuppa.
- I love that he doesn’t mind when I wear pajamas every day (at least he doesn’t seem to mind).
- I love that he is such an amazing father.
- I love that he can do math in his head for me – he is so smart it’s scary but also awesome and helpful.
- I love that he wants to move just as much as I do.
- I love that he gets along so well with my family – sometimes better than I do!
- I love that I get along with his family so well – maybe better than he does sometimes, too?
- I love that he watches all my favorite tv shows with me – even the ones he doesn’t like very much.
- I love that he makes the call to order take out for me when I don’t want to.
- I love that he is always warm – like a personal space heater.
- I love when he makes decisions when I can’t.
- I love that he makes amazing breads and pizza homemade AND he’s a good short order cook – some areas in the kitchen where I seem to fail.
- I love that he chose to marry me and still seems to be happy with that decision!
Of course I love many things about my husband that would be silly to write here or redundant perhaps, but of course when you go to write it down in list form, it suddenly seems harder, but I love that he’d understand that and this is a Thursday Thirteen and I did come up with thirteen things, so I’d call that Mission: Accomplished.