This week we will answer some strange, off the wall questions, thought up by Berleen’s daughters demons (ages 12 & 14). Brought to you by Berleen, the color green and the number 147.
1. Do you like potatoes? What kind? Sure – just about anyway you’ll give them to me, except I’m not really a fan of french fries, just to be randomly difficult.
2. If you were dressed up in a fish costume and you went underwater and a shark saw you, what would you do? Swim like crazy and dry to get away, or maybe play dead? I’d probably die.
3. Does Jello make you happy? Jiggling it does, eating it, no not so much.
4. If you could have any animal, exotic, extinct or other type, what would it be? Um can I just have a puppy? Kay, thanks.
5. Would you fill up a pool with pudding and jump in? No, it’d be a waste of perfectly good pudding. With the state of the economy it probably wouldn’t be wise to waste food like that. You never know.
6. When you are feeling icky with the sickness feeling, what is your first choice for feel-better medicine? tea and chicken soup? I try natural stuff first.
7. Do you count with your fingers or in your head when it comes to mathematical equations? Um I count with a calculator whenever possible – otherwise both on my fingers and in my head and on paper probably. Or not at all?
8. Do you have any key chains on your keyring? How many? What kind? Just a DaVinci key chain that my husband bought me when we first started dating. I used to have more but it’s the only one that hasn’t broken.
9. What do you dunk your french fries in? ketchup – do people use anything else? I am not really a french fry person if you’ll recall.
10. When I say “Moo I’m a duck” do you think of a cow or a duck? A cow – does that say something strange about me?
11. If you had the chance, would you go to the very bottom of the ocean? No I am not a very good swimmer, that would just be asking for it.
12. Would you rather be spiderman or batman? Duh Batman. He’s the best.
13. Would you rather be in a hurricane or a tornado? Hurricane? I don’t know.
13 is bad luck… last question by me (Berleen)
14. Do you like pumpkin pie? Do you cheat and buy a premade one or do you make it from scratch? Heck, do you even make pumpkin pie at all? I love pumpkin pie – I don’t care if it’s homemade or from scratch, I’m eating it.
6 responses to “Thursday Thunks: Pumpkin Pie, Natural Disasters & Ducks That “Moo” – Oh My?”
Nice answers. My brother dips his fries in ketchup and tabasco sauce, the psycho.
I love the practicality of your thinking for #5. Happy Thursday!
How about dipping your french fries in cheese? Ya know that whole Canadian Poutine thing (which I’ve never cared for personally) or even gravy!
Funny answers :o)
@ Sues2u2: See there is this whole french fry culture that I just never knew about!
Too funny! Actually there is something besides ketchup for fries. There is a vanilla shake, thousand island dressing or my personal favorite & something I have only found in my home state of Utah, is fry sauce! It is soooooo yummy that when I go home it’s a toss up between Taco Time (been around muuuucccch longer than TB) or anywhere that has fry sauce!
Love the answers, bestie! You and your crazy I don’t like eggs, french fries, or popcorn thing always amazes me.