1. Should the individual or society be of primary importance?
2. What’s the most beautiful place you’ve ever seen?
3. If you could spend tomorrow doing anything you desired, what would you do?
Here’s my video response:
Vodpod videos no longer available.
In my response, I mention pictures I took in Wurzburg, Germany – you can view those here.
Want to play? The questions for next week are:
- How many siblings do you have? What is your birth order? Do you agree with the birth order characteristics? Why, or why not?
- What’s the tastiest meal that you can cook? Do you like to cook? Tell us about your cooking experiences.
- Has anything bad ever happened to you that turned out to be for the best? Has anything good ever happened to that turned out to be a bad thing in the end? Tell us about it.
If you played along this week, or plan to, make sure you link up your post @ Write From Karen!