I was all venty and angst-filled in my last post, so just to even things out – here are some things I am thankful for today – linking up with A Sorta Fairytale’s Thankful Thursday.
- BB totally took a nap yesterday. My fave neighbor and I threw the bigger kids in her backyard so that our little ones would FINALLY SLEEP. It totally worked and I think she and I are both feeling like brand new people today.
- My book club meeting last night was awesome – as awesome as ever, really. I am so thankful to have such a great group of friends in the area and a husband that supports me having the occasional social life. Getting out and talking about books and life and hardware stores and teen “war stories” was just what the doctor ordered.
- Today the sun is shining and there is no rain predicted until this afternoon – so knock on wood but I may have a chance to take the kids out to do something fun today, if my eldest ever wakes up anyway.
- My eldest child slept in this morning – lucky duck.
- Coffee. I remain faithfully, fanatically thankful for coffee.
4 responses to “thankfully, it’s thursday.”
Thanks for linking to me!! 🙂 I am so thankful for coffee too… We ran out, and in a desperate moment, I found some instant coffee. I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t have made it through the day otherwise!
Glad you were able to get your coffee fix!
isn;t it great when they nap. Dino NO LONGER naps when he is home… grrrr…only at daycare. I want to cry.
You are right just getting out and talking is so important to feeling better. Oing to follow you now
The hardest thing about her refusing naps is that she SO clearly needs them. We were all turning into crazy people. I’m following you, too, now!