I was all venty and angst-filled in my last post, so just to even things out – here are some things I am thankful for today – linking up with A Sorta Fairytale’s Thankful Thursday.
- BB totally took a nap yesterday. My fave neighbor and I threw the bigger kids in her backyard so that our little ones would FINALLY SLEEP. It totally worked and I think she and I are both feeling like brand new people today.
- My book club meeting last night was awesome – as awesome as ever, really. I am so thankful to have such a great group of friends in the area and a husband that supports me having the occasional social life. Getting out and talking about books and life and hardware stores and teen “war stories” was just what the doctor ordered.
- Today the sun is shining and there is no rain predicted until this afternoon – so knock on wood but I may have a chance to take the kids out to do something fun today, if my eldest ever wakes up anyway.
- My eldest child slept in this morning – lucky duck.
- Coffee. I remain faithfully, fanatically thankful for coffee.